Construction of a joint home appliance factory in Iran and Europe
Construction of a joint home appliance factory in Iran and Europe

خانه Construction of a joint home appliance factory in Iran and Europe

whatsapp: 09018317541 02142326

Construction of a joint home appliance factory in Iran and Europe

Construction of a joint home appliance factory in Iran and Europe

Construction of a joint appliance factory in Iran and Europe, Tahanpour, referring to the presence of famous Italian and French manufacturers in Iran, said: “These companies will produce goods with the brand of their countries and import them made in Iran.”

Iran-OPA joint appliance factory

Referring to the production of export goods in these joint ventures, he continued: “In the next 2 years, Iran will become a regional hub for the export of famous European brands.” Last year, there was no export of home appliances.

He announced laundry, dishwasher, package and water heater as products planned for joint production and said: “We are negotiating for joint production with a famous German brand, 30% of which will be exported to the domestic market and the other 70% will be exported.”

Tahanpour called this year a very good year for home appliances and added: “Currently, our country’s home appliance products in the TV, laundry and refrigerator-freezer sectors are in a very good condition.” Dad has signed a contract with a large company, during which all home appliance units will have online sales. Referring to the signing of a contract with a bank to develop online sales in home appliance units, he continued: “By launching online sales, it will be possible to offer Conditions of home appliances are provided to the consumer.

Tahanpour said: In order to survive in this market, home appliance manufacturers must use modern technologies and install quality parts.

Author: persian / Date: 2017-10-26
0 507

Please comment on this post

تجارت امن و پایدار با گروه بازرگانی پرشین تجارت دوان
حس خوب یک اعتماد